Sunday, May 23, 2021
It's been a heck of a year, but travel is on the horizon!! I'm off to meet Ammar in Larnaca, Cyprus on the 27th!! WOOHOO!
Changing Scenes
05-30-21, Sunday (partial) We're heading to Limassol this morning! The bus leaves from the marina at 10:30 and I don't think we have time for breakfast and to check out, drop the big suitcase, collect our voucher for the nights we not staying here, and walk to the marina for the bus. Ammar assures me I'm wrong. And wouldn't you know it, he's right again! He sends me up to breakfast ahead of him while he gathers his things, and he gets upstairs just as I'm enjoying the last of my hot chocolate. (A change of pace from yesterday's cappuccino!) A quick trip back to the room to collect everything and it's down to the desk where Ammar tells our new friend that there is two million dollars in the suitcase, so she needs to keep a watch on it. She says we should know that when we get back the suitcase will be gone...and so will she! It's a short walk down to the promenade and the bus stop, and, sure enough, there's a green bus there, waiting! There ...



Can't wait, Melodie!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!!
Delete