Sunday, May 23, 2021
It's been a heck of a year, but travel is on the horizon!! I'm off to meet Ammar in Larnaca, Cyprus on the 27th!! WOOHOO!
Time for a new adventure! (with photos!)
Interesting! When I copy from Word and paste into Blogger, it comes in as a photo and has to be enlarged! And it's fuzzy and hard to read! Guess I won't be doing that any more!! WOOHOO! I finally was allowed to submit my CyprusFlightPass!! Slowly but surely everything is coming together!! YAY!! Well it's now the evening of the 27th; but it all seems like one very long day! The flight from Tampa to Newark actually had had a little bag o'snacks! A plastic bag with a bottle of water, a bag of buttery pretzels and a Stroopwafel! United gets extra credit for the Stroopwafel! Not so much extra credit for the Newark Airport. I had to change terminals and the directions to the air train were very goood; but the gate had been changed and it required me to go upstairs and wander before I found someone who could give me a new and different boarding pass for the next two flights. Then it was back downstairs a...



Can't wait, Melodie!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!!
Delete